Model trains layouts are enjoyed by young and old the world over, if you are looking for help when building your model trains layouts then these model railway books may help you out. If you are just getting started or you are experienced in this model train hobby this book, Model Trains Help, will have something for you.
Check-out the La Mesa Model Railroad Club in San Diego, California, as we watch a BLMA Models Norfolk Southern TopGon train roll through the sweeping Tehachapi landscape. This video is to simply show an overview of this huge and impressive layout.
It’s packed full of useful ideas and tips for the model railway enthusiast young and old.
If you have internet access it is available for instant download now.
This book covers just about anything you need to know about model trains and layouts.
- Getting Started
- Layouts: easy instructions and track plans to follow.
- Choosing a theme: how to pick a historical era.
- Buying Locomotives: avoiding expensive mistakes.
- Rolling Stock: how to select and buy the best for your needs.
- Power: wiring, transformers and operating systems
- Learn about Scale: Z, N, 00, H0, O, G and much more, pick the right one for the space you have.
- Tack underlay: what is the best to tone down the noise level of your train layout?
- Buildings: how to make them look realistic
- Scenery: trees, landscapes, towns, tunnels and much more to build, great ideas and techniques.
- Ageing: great simple and cheap effects to transform your railroad layout.
- Railroad Resources: a list of contact information for top manufactures and resources for train accessories and layouts.
This book contains all the above and much more for model train enthusiasts of all levels, not just for the novice.
Get your copy now and you might qualify for some free bonuses.
Hurry before the offer ends.
Model railroading is a hobby that is enjoyed by young and old the world over. Whatever space you have available for your train layout you can find a scale of modeling to suit your needs.